Friday, December 19, 2008

I dont like this......

I dont think I like this. I gotta remember which "thread" I responded to so I can re-check it to see if anyone responded to my comments or any one elses original coments. Or I need to scroll down to my original comment and see if anyone commented back to me and then click on "comments" to see what someone said.
.
A bit too much. Whenever I used email on yahoo, I could always tell by the date and time and it was highlighted as new mail for me to read. A lot handier as far as I am concerned.
.
Going back and forth is a pain.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Sal. There was a time when you were never going to give up your IBM selectric typewriter.....This too may work out fine once we all get the hang of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.